top of page

Acerca de


Child Support Enforcement

Child Support Enforcement

Child Support Enforcement

The mission of the Colorado Child Support Enforcement (CSE) program is to assure that all children receive financial and medical support from both parents. This is accomplished by locating each parent, establishing paternity and support obligations, and enforcing those obligations.

Visit the Colorado Division of CSE website for information on how to start a case, how support payments are calculated, making and receiving payments, and other helpful information.

Start a CSE Case

Obtain and complete an application. Applications can be:

  • Mailed to you

  • Picked up in person at:
    205 S. 6th Street
    Westcliffe, CO 81252

Apply online for child support services! The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that's available 24/7 - apply online anywhere, any time. Get started today.


About the Child Support Services Program: 

CSS oversees the state’s child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado’s county child support offices. You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:

• Applying for child support services
• How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
• How and when to request changes to a child support order
• Different ways to make and receive child support payments
• Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado

Visit the CSS website.



Return the application and all required documents to our office either in person or by mail. Applications may be delayed if you do not provide the necessary documents, which include:

  • Copies of state issued birth certificates for all children

  • Copies of social security cards for all children

  • Copy of your ID (driver's license, state ID, military ID, etc)

  • A photograph of the other parent, if available (this will be returned to you)

  • Verification of your income (pay stubs, tax return, etc)

  • Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable)

  • Copies of any court orders signed by a judge or magistrate (petition, divorce decree, separation agreement, paternity orders, certified copy of child and/or spousal support order, order of allocation of parental rights, order terminating parental rights, etc.

Lauren Nissen                                             
Child Support Enforcement                       
(719) 783-2371                                 

bottom of page